Building Web Applications using ExtJS
For one of our application that we developed for US based leading provider of workforce optimization solutions, we leveraged ExtJS controls like Grid Window, Accordion Menu Window, Calendar Control with Day, Week and Monthly view, Drag and Drop and different types of Charts and Dashboards extensively to give a rich look and feel. The Application required a scheduling system with multi-database, multi-language, multi-browser support with rich GUI.
With ExtJS 4 the architecture is based on a clean component based designed. The new data package is allowing us to build enterprise scale web applications based on MVC architecture which is easy to maintain. Some of the value additions that comes with ExtJS 4 are plugin free graphs and charts in pure HTML, browser independent vector graphics, powerful intuitive gridding features with the ability to scroll infinite data, ability to sandbox so that we run multiple ExtJS versions side by side, powerful themes and flexibility in using any kind of layout to design forms.
Some of the key advantages of ExtJS that we pass on to our clients are –
- Amazingly quick that enhances the developer productivity by 10 to 50%
- Ensures faster development cycles with parallel development
- Lot of drag and drops and dialogs makes it amazingly rich and intuitive
We offer following services on ExtJS –
- ExtJS RIA Enterprise Application Development
- ExtJS Professional Services
- ExtJS Implementation Consulting