e-Zest solutions carries out ongoing research into web development technologies and provides system-specific advice on emerging Internet technologies to our clients.
We continually strive to develop or discover new technologies, strategies and trends.This vigilance in the evolving market place enables us to develop dynamic, functional and secure web applications to continually empower each client’s information strategy to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
e-Zest is having expertise and experience in major web development frameworks and technologies such as Struts, Tapestry, Commons, Velocity, JUnit, Axis, Cocoon, InternetBeans, WebWorkIt, Spring, Ajax which can be leveraged for web application development projects.We extensively utilize proven architectural design patterns and frameworks such as MVC, Client-Proxy Server, Layered Architecture, Pipe and Filter Architecture,Reactor during application development at e-Zest.
We are using new Java EE 6 technologies which provide web services, component model, management, and communications APIs to develop industry standard based web applications for implementing enterprise class service-oriented architecture (SOA) and Web 2.0 applications.
Following Java EE technologies are helping us in developing Rich Internet applications (RIA)with rapid application development capabilities
- Java Servlet: It provides a simple, consistent mechanism for extending the functionality of a Web server and for accessing existing business systems.
- JavaServer Faces (JSF):JSF simplifies building user interfaces for JavaServer applications
- POJO’s and EJB 3.0
- JavaServer Pages: JSP technology provides a simplified, fast way to create dynamic web content.
- JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL): JSTL has support for common, structural tasks such as iteration and conditionals, tags for manipulating XML documents, internationalization tags, and SQL tags.
- Java API for XML-Based Web Services (JAX-WS):Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) is integrated stack that includes JAX-WS, JAXB and SAAJ.
- Java API for XML-Based RPC (JAX-RPC): It is used to build Web applications and Web services, incorporating XML-based RPC functionality according to the SOAP 1.1 specification.
- Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB): It provides a convenient way to bind an XML schema to a representation in Java code.
- SOAP with Attachments API for Java (SAAJ): It provides a standard way to send XML documents over the Internet from the Java platform.
We strongly believe that web application must be easy to use as well as accessible therefore our design process involves client team members to ensure that we model the typical transactions and users along with user-interface or functional prototype which helps in getting correct navigation flow along with clarifications on functional aspects.We recommend proven Iterative Prototype Enhancement Model (IPEM) methodology for execution of web development projects.
We think outside of the box to deliver results that strengthen competitive edge for our customers. We are dedicated to helping our customers by leveraging cutting-edge web technologies in order to help you gain market share, increase efficiency, enhance productivity, reduce operating costs, and boost customer satisfaction. Please refer Java Case Study for more details on e-Zest java web development expertise.