e-Zest‘s Microsoft Competency Centers (MCC) has established with the vision to provide best solution to client based on Microsoft technology.
e-Zest‘s Microsoft Competency Centers (MCC) embrace forthcoming trends in the Microsoft technology space and ensures early adoption of it in e-Zest solution design practice. It draws upon the synergy and strategic utilization of Microsoft technology platform through:
- Its extensive project experience on Microsoft technologies.
- In-depth study of Microsoft technology centric solutions.
- Nurturing the e-Zest’s (MCC) team members on Microsoft cutting edge technologies.
- Implementing the best pattern and practices of architecting, design and development Approaches.
As a Microsoft Certified Partner, e-zest gets early access to Microsoft platforms, tools and technologies enabling us to deliver products using the latest techniques. e-Zest’s Microsoft Competency Center (MCC) leverages an extensive range of tools, technologies, frameworks provided by Microsoft. MCC follow Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) as one of the methodology to deliver solution to customers. Microsoft Competency Center at e-Zest enables customers to get the first hand experience of how best practices and solutions can be developed.
Team members comprising this Microsoft Competency Center are generally Microsoft Certified individuals (MCAD/ MCP/ MCSD) having good understanding, knowledge and skills to work on Microsoft technology platform. e-Zest is having a special team known as Microsoft .NET Competency team which utilizes e-Zest extensive project experience and the knowledge of .NET technology. e-Zest’s .NET competency team has designed and developed reusable frameworks for high volume transactions, user management and authentication, data management, multi-channel presentation management etc. levers like web services, .NET remoting and .NET compact framework on small devices to deliver inordinate business value for customers.
e-zest has over the years built a rich experience in all the facets of Microsoft technologies development which includes design frameworks, enterprise solutions architecture (Web and Windows based), Windows communications framework, web services solutions, web portal sites, enterprise reporting, workflow engines, collaboration portals, office integration solutions and such other Microsoft solutions. Microsoft competency Center at It does this by proactively investing in understanding and assimilating the business benefits that each .NET technology lever can offer. e-Zest’s MCC team, work to ensure your peace of mind by developing the cutting edge solutions on Microsoft platforms.
e-Zest’s MCC Service expertise includes:
- .NET Desktop and Web Application Development
- .NET Custom(Bespoke)Software Development
- .NET Pocket PC/Mobile Application Development
- .NET Application Maintenance and Enhancement
- Legacy Application Migration to .NET
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
- Migration/Reengineering of legacy applications to .NET
Key Benefits we provide to our clients are:
- Single source of technical solutions for all problems.
- Faster time-to-implementation
- Technology implementation risk is reduced
- Overall lower cost of total software life-cycle development.