Supply chain solutions don’t just simplify the buy-sell process, they cut waste out of supply chains by letting trading partners share demand forecasts, production schedules, and inventory data. e-Zest leverages extensive knowledge of supply chain processes; expertise in products like i2 and SAP-APO; and trezestonal strengths in Internet technologies and XML frameworks, to deliver supply-chain systems that are tailored to meet the needs of business partners.
e-Zest reduces operational costs and increases competitive performance through seamless collaboration with business partners
- Integrated systems offering better visibility of the supply chain pipeline.
- Real-time collaboration with manufacturing, shipping, and distribution partners around the globe.
- Seamless integration of procurement and delivery processes.
- Better assessment of demand
- Accelerated logistics and reduced cycle times.
Our SCM solutions are not just online catalogs, websites, or process optimizations; rather we deliver value through a holistic approach that spans Supply chain Planning, Execution, Consulting, Implementation and Development.
- Demand Planning – Implementation of Demand Management solutions span Demand Forecasting, integration of Order entry systems with Demand Planning systems, as well as web enabling existing Demand Planning and Forecasting solutions.
- Supply Chain Master Planning – Through constraint-based Master Planning, e-Zest enables enterprises to achieve global visibility of inventory. This also includes Modeling of Supply Chain Planning solution and integration with ERP or inventory management systems.
- Demand Fulfillment – Implementation of leading Demand Fulfillment solutions for a 24X7 delivery promise based on actual fulfillment capability, and integration with Sales and Distribution and inventory management modules.
- Web enabling and integrating Warehouse management solutions across geographies.
- Transportation Planning and Scheduling solutions, Development of shipment and transportation package, web enabling of existing shipment solution, and integration of Shipment solutions for better visibility and more efficient management of distribution side inventory.
- Integration of Supply Chain Planning solution with procurement solution, development of web based collaborative procurement solution, facilitating Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) and Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR).
e-Zest assists enterprises in developing a supply chain vision, assessing the potential for business performance improvement, mapping a program for supply chain excellence, and defining performance measurement metrics through strategic IT initiatives. Consulting deliverables include:
- Return-on-investment assessment of Supply Chain initiatives, through business process analysis and study of existing IT landscape.
- A high-level Solution Architecture for achieving Supply Chain Excellence and attaining a web-enabled business model
- Selection of suitable IT packages and technologies for proposed solution architecture
- A high-level program prioritizing various projects with timeline and cost implications
- A roadmap of pre-implementation tasks, ensuring smooth implementation and better utilization of Client and e-Zest resources.
e-Zest implements leading SCM products in enterprises, by deploying a team of technical and functional consultants with deep expertise in the product and related technologies. Typical engagements fall under two broad categories:
- Assisting clients in business process definition and modeling of SCM product based on business requirements, developing prototype, and solution rollout.
- Integration of SCM solution with various surrounding systems, typically with ERP systems or other legacy execution systems
SCM development includes a variety of projects that span
- Development of a web portal for interaction with Clients and business partners.
- Integration of existing web portals to the process/ workflow solutions.
- Enhancements and upgrades of existing SCM solutions.