Software product development involves a crucial set of activities that differs from normal software project development activities in many ways.
Multiple smaller iterations, time to market, concurrent feature development and its integration and stability of the product are some of the aspects that need attention apart from the market feedback based fine tuning. When you consider software product development activities to be outsourced, picking out the outsourcing vendor becomes a strategic decision.
Software product development encompasses many activities, including conceptualization, designing, architecting and creating technical designs for the product, building (coding) the product as per design, verifying and validating the product to ensure that everything works as planned and designed. Further customizing and implementing the product as needed and even maintaining various versions of the product during the product life cycle.
e-Zest strongly believes that new product design and development requires taking full ownership of the product, thereby taking up the responsibility of all aspects of the product life cycle-R&D, prototyping, development, testing, maintenance, support and development of next generation of the products.
If you are looking for a perfect resolution for the following challenges in your product development initiatives, then e-Zest is the right solution partner for you:
- Your organization is not achieving desired product innovation performance and results; you can benefit by working with our highly regarded and very capable new software product development and design consulting team.
- You have some product idea in your mind or you are thinking of applying IT technology in a unique and interesting way and you are not sure whether the concept is feasible, e-Zest can do a feasibility study and assist you with technical advice, investigation and assessment resulting in a feasibility report to provide you with a clear vision of how this solution can be used to meet your business objectives or gain a distinct advantage over competitors.
- You are having an innovative product idea but not sure which features should be implemented first and which of them needs to be implemented later. e-Zest’s prior experience of developing products helps in providing the Road-Map for your product and providing different plans to achieve the Product Road-Map. We use prioritization principle extensively to determine the critical needs of the users of the product.
At e-Zest, we focus on the following key practices which help us in developing numerous successful software products:
- Developing software product iterative, not the big bang
- Managing requirements to accommodate release dates
- Using component-based architectures,
- Building clear module interfaces
- Visual modeling using UML tools and screen prototypes
- Stringent QMS process to ensure highest quality software
e-Zest understands that new software products go through a lot of coalesce in the initial stages. Our new product development processes are designed with consideration of the same. The software product development competency team of e-Zest has the mindset and capability to handle such uncertainty. Our goal is to achieve predictable quality and ship product releases on predictable dates. e-Zest as a software solutions company believes in providing complete transparency during the development process through regular updates, rigorous tracking, frequent binary drops and a strong feedback process.
Benefits with e-Zest:
- You save time: Engagements focus on what matters so you can realize benefits sooner(not sure what it is meaning). e-Zest’s efficiency in cutting through the issues and zeroing in on the recommendations that are most relevant and that achieve the highest impact to you can save you both time and money.
- Win at product innovation: e-Zest’s development team will build the capabilities that will help you consistently achieve results, faster and with fewer resources. Our collaborative approach creates support and momentum, helping you to reach your potential.
- Getting it right: Receive recommendations which are based on proven practices and methods that consistently drive world-class product innovation performance – ensuring it gets done right, the very first time.
- Faster time to market: The team at e-Zest will quickly ramp-up resources to meet your time to market requirements.
- Technology experience and expertise: e-Zest brings strong experience and expertise on diverse platforms such as .NET, J2EE, LAMP/WAMP stack and numerous emerging technologies such as AJAX, Web 2.0,web services and service oriented architecture (SOA) along with vertical and horizontal skill set with experience in CRM, Business Intelligence, e-commerce, Knowledge Management etc.