phpOpenTracker is a framework solution for the analysis of website traffic and visitor analysis. It features a logging engine that, either invoked as a web-bug by a HTML tag or embedded with two lines of code into your PHP application, logs each request to a website into a database. One installation of phpOpenTracker can track an arbitrary number of web sites.
Through the phpOpenTracker API module you can easily access the gathered data and perform complex operations on it, like for instance the analysis of your visitors’ clickpaths.
- Complete framework for the analysis of website traffic and visitor analysis.
- Highly optimized logging engine that stores the access information into a database.
- Powerful interface to access the gathered data and perform operations on it: from simple statistical queries to the complex analysis of the visitors’ clickpaths.
- Can be used to track both dynamic and static pages.
- Can be invoked directly from within PHP applications, for instance by a Content Management System, or through a HTML image tag — a so called Web Bug.
- One installation of phpOpenTracker may track an arbitrary number of different web sites.
e-Zest provides Installation, customization, Maintenance, Configuration and consulting services for phpopentracker.