e-Zest has strong expertise in Microsoft .NET web development technologies. In includes ASP.NET which is a set of web application development technologies that enables us to build dynamic web sites, web applications, and XML web services.
ASP.NET web development provides a rich environment where you can create complex web-based interfaces with support for important features such as:
- A consistent web development environment that is also used for creating the other components of the application
- User interface data binding
- Component-based user interfaces with controls
- Access to the integrated .NET security model
- Rich caching and state management options
- Availability, performance, and scalability of web processing
It has built-in support for developing web applications using a model-view-controller (MVC) based architecture, which provides following benefits to users
- ASP .NET enables clean separation of concerns, testability, and test driven development by default
- ASP.NET is highly extensible and pluggable
- ASP NET includes a very powerful URL mapping component that enables us to build applications with clean URLs. URLs do not need to have extensions within them, and are designed to easily support SEO and REST-friendly naming patterns
In addition to this, we are extensively utilizing new web development technologies in .NET Framework 3.0 including Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Communication Foundation (WCF), and Workflow Foundation (WF) for application productivity, scalability, maintainability and usability improvements.
For usability enhancements technologies like ASP.NET AJAX, Silverlight Rich Internet Application (RIA) platform, along with third party Ajax tools like ComponentArt, Telerik, Infragistics are used depending on project requirements.
So if you are looking for
- Creating next–generation ASP .NET web applications quickly and easily!
- Manipulating data, display information, and communicate with other services using the latest ASP.NET web development techniques and best practices
- Discovering how the .NET 3.0 extensions (WPF, WCF, and WF) can make your web development faster, more efficient, and easier to code than ever
- Understand how ASP.NET AJAX and Silverlight can be integrated into your ASP.NET portals in order to provide a cutting–edge user interface for your applications
- Create scalable ASP.NET web applications using Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008, ASP.NET and AJAX
- Program a stateless business layer with transactional .NET components
- Creating a more responsive Microsoft ASP.NET presentation layer using AJAX extensions, web services & the AJAX toolkit
- Or secure web applications using forms authentication and the membership API
e-Zest could be right partner for your ASP .NET web application development needs.