The ongoing availability of mission critical resources is imperative for companies. Disaster recovery services can help companies recover from virtually any type of disaster.
The process of Disaster recovery (DR) planning involves developing advance arrangements and procedures that enable an organization to respond to a disaster by resuming critical business functions within a defined time frame, minimizing loss, and restoring affected areas.
At e-Zest we have a 24 x 7 approach and it is our top priority to ensure that we set up the best data duplicate methods as per the clients’ requirements and recovery is planned well before any disaster strikes.
The e-Zest crucial advantages:
- Advance arrangements and procedures are developed that enable an organization to respond to disaster very promptly – within a time frame, with minimal loss and by restoring affected areas.
- Protects against potential threats
- Minimizes disruption and operational losses
- Manages the recovery operation in an organized and effective manner
- Restores and build back confidence of investors, stakeholders and customers
- Manages brand image and reputation
- Ensures Survival
e-Zest Service Offerings:
- Recovery Planning & BIA Report
- Hardware Recovery
- System Recovery
- Work Area Recovery
- Application Continuity Services
- Continuity options for storage area networks
- Disaster recoverability assessment
- Infrastructure recovery services
- Infrastructure recovery services – IT recovery
- Infrastructure recovery services – Work Area recovery
- Network recovery
- Physical workplace recovery
With the e-Zest recovery plan development, if disaster strikes, you can quickly and cost-effectively bring your IT systems back on line. e-Zest can design the best way to cost effectively protect your IT infrastructure.
By helping to recover your infrastructure, keep critical employees online, and maintain open and effective communications across your organisation during a disruption, e-Zest can help you preserve your business operations-and your brand image.