e-Zest provides an extensive set of services, not restricted only to SaaS application development and SaaS consulting, to help its software clients navigate through SaaS adoption to minimize total cost of ownership as well as position client to gain from architecting their SOA to meet mature SaaS standards.
Software as a service (SaaS) is a model of software delivery where the software company provides maintenance, daily technical operation, and support for the software provided to their client. SaaS is a model of software delivery rather than a market segment; it assumes the software is delivered over the internet. Software can be delivered using this method to any market segment, from home consumers to corporations.
Drivers for SaaS
- Everyone has a computer
- Computing itself is a commodity
- Applications are standardized
- Parametric applications are usable – Many SaaS providers allow a wide range of customization within a basic set of functions.
- A specialized software provider can target a global market
- Web systems are reliable enough
- Security is sufficiently well trusted and transparent
- Availability of enablement technology
- Wide Area Network’s bandwidth has grown drastically
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Focus on core business and not IT
e-Zest provides a complete service on developing client business strategy, application architecture, implementation, training and support in client’s effort to provide or consume a SaaS application.
e-Zest has extensive experience in developing, maintaining SaaS or On-demand applications. e-Zest vast experience in SaaS and SOA domain has enabled us to gain insights to best practices in SaaS and On-demand application development and On-demand adoption for enterprise. Our development team includes experts in India who are well versed in the challenge of architecting, implementing, roll out and support for SaaS application development.