The Global Delivery Model at e-Zest enables you to help modernize legacy systems, which proves advantageous for enhancing flexibility, mitigating risks, minimizing disruption and lowering costs.
Legacy system issues such as multiple technology platforms, high maintenance costs, unsupported systems , diminishing employee expertise, lack of integration and web capabilities are addressed effectively through a metrics based framework.
The various modernization methods adopted at e-Zest include: web enabling, re-engineering, re-hosting, componentization and new development. The experts at e-Zest understand that legacy applications which may have served well in the past tend to become monolithic and inflexible over a period of time necessitating new age innovative solutions and modern technology platform that can add significant value to the business.
Key components of the e-Zest Methodology:
- A combination of proprietary methodologies, accelerators, customized tools, processes and industry practices to help organizations effectively manage complexities involved in modernizing legacy systems to improve business responsiveness.
- Assessing and evaluating the client portfolio followed by charting out an appropriate modernization strategy, then transitioning it to a desired level in consonance with the organizational objectives and requirements of the client.
- Portfolio assessment – Reduces application management costs through a structured process.
- Legacy modernization framework – This spans the entire breadth of the modernization project from assessment-identification-preparation-execution-testing-post production support.
- Reference Architecture – Offers tools to analyze the existing architecture and creates a blueprint for the new one that is more in tune with the organization’s present business requirements.
- Migration Factory Model – This mitigates implementation risk, lowers risk from downtime and ensures quicker time-to-market.
- We transform outdated systems into a valuable part of our clients’ businesses. Our migration factories and automated tools ensure a secure and long lasting legacy system.
At e-Zest the accent is on achieving cost savings, improving performance and ensuring continuity when embarking on the process of Application Modernization for its clients.