It is a well acknowledged fact that Business Processes run the normal course of any business! Recognizing this, Business Process automations are the initiatives taken by many organizations to improve their efficiencies. But now, In a highly-competitive environment, where businesses need to be dynamic, business processes cannot remain static and so the need of managing the business processes is inevitable.
While changing these business processes, any downtime due to failure of the system will cost the company a lot in terms of opportunity and costs. With business process management, companies can identify and reduce disjoints between their business processes, also their incompatibility with ICT systems.
BPM gives process owners great flexibility in describing, executing, analyzing and improving processes. It provides a business-oriented architecture that allows process owners to set improvement goals and orchestrate actions across the company to achieve those goals.
This end-to-end visibility of the process delivers unprecedented insight into how that process is performing. This type of process control and analysis is virtually impossible for most companies to do today because of the system and organizational boundaries. So,
e-Zest understands different perspective required for building and implementation of BPM solutions
- BPM solutions are required to support changes and configurations, because processes are always changing – for competitive, organizational and regulatory reasons
- We recognize that the tools needed for process improvement are different than the tools needed for service implementation and management
- Ability to quickly and flexibly define end-to-end processes, identify performance goals and then manage those goals is key requirement for any BPM suite
- Lack of a SOA is not a barrier and is certainly not a pre-requisite to success of BPM platform. Although having a SOA in place adds to flexibility and can simplify deployment of BPM platform
Our BPM consulting methodology follows top-down business process management approach which addresses the most pressing needs of the modern enterprise – to acquire the agility necessary for survival in a globalized, e-wired marketplace, while complying with statutory regulations and company policies, all within a safely controlled management hierarchy.
- First draw up a process architecture, to unite business goals with business processes. Goals are the true foundation of all business activities.
- Apply Human Interaction Management, to make best use of the humans in your organization, at all levels of the organization chart – not in order to downsize your people away, but rather in order to leverage the skills you have on board. Only via HIM can you gain the dual advantages of structure (for efficiency) and agility (for responsiveness).
- Use BPM/workflow to improve performance of mechanistic work. The idea that BPM would make it possible for business people to change mechanistic processes on the fly is a complete myth. The IT department need to stay involved for the duration, and when you want a new version of a mechanistic process you will need to ask IT people to draw it up, IT people to ensure it complies with regulations, IT people to test it, and IT people to deploy it. Agility is for human-driven processes only – it is the province of HIM, not of BPM/workflow.
- Finally,look at all the processes you have defined – both human-driven and mechanistic – and ask: which of these could make use of services? Then build the services you need, not those that the IT department suggests may be quite handy.
- At e-Zest, with our process consulting partner ANAAR Consulting,USA we provide strategy consulting, process compliance services and integrated business process management solution suite matching needs of specific customer requirements.