The enterprises which effectively align technology with business goals achieve competitive advantage and that is what e-Zest as software solutions company tenaciously believes in and implements.
It is a business need today for softwares that we have been using or want to use in future to intercommunicate with other softwares. e-Zest is helping enterprises to drive the compatibility across the application infrastructure through open standards and service-oriented architecture (SOA).
Service-oriented architecture (SOA) is a software architectural concept that defines the use of services to support business requirements. In a SOA, resources are made available to other participants over the network as independent services which can be accessed in a standardized way.
SOA is a standards-based design methodology that more closely aligns IT with business processes using a collection of shared services on a network. Using standard interfaces that help mask the underlying technical complexity of the IT environment, SOA enables greater re-use of IT assets. This results in more rapid development and more reliable delivery of new and enhanced business services.
e-Zest recommends service oriented architectural framework to its customers for achieving following business and technology benefits
- Efficiency: Transform business processes from replicated processes into highly leveraged, shared services that are cost effective in terms of maintenance
- Responsiveness: Rapid adaptation and delivery of key business services to meet market demands for increased service levels to customers, employees, and partners’ business process consulting, service oriented architecture, SOA web services, SOA consulting, web services consulting
- Adaptability: More effectively rollout changes throughout the business with minimal complexity and effort, saving time and money
- Reduced complexity: Standards-based compatibility versus point-to-point integration reduces complexity
- Increased reuse: More efficient application/project development and delivery through the reuse of shared services, previously developed and deployed
- Legacy integration: Legacy applications, leveraged as re-usable services, lowers the cost of maintenance and integration
With e-Zest’s established strengths in ERP, CRM, Portal and EAI platforms as well as custom application development using JEE and .NET technologies, we offer the widest technology portfolio for Web Services and SOA implementation. Rather than focusing on just the technology layer of Web Services such as SOAP, WSDL, UDDI etc, e-Zest’s approach to SOA revolves on aligning the SOA design with key business objectives to provide concrete, measurable benefits while simultaneously addressing real world concerns such as the security and manageability of the implementation.