Cloud computing is all about reducing the upfront cost of investing into infrastructure and its management. Going for IT as a service, you need to have a specialized support to maintain your IT assets in the cloud. Traditional way of managing your IT infrastructure will not work as your IT managers and staff need to know the cloud eco system and the underlying power of cloud and the best application deployment models.
e-Zest will provide you highly skilled and competent AWS System administrators right in your premises or offsite i.e. from e-Zest premises.
Why is the need?
- Public Cloud customers are finding that, while Cloud services are easy to consume, they are not as easy to govern and manage.
- Understanding Deployment Topology to optimally utilize the underlying AWS platform is complex.
- AWS abstraction layer means that traditional Application Performance Management (APM) solutions will not be as useful as they once were.
- Since cloud has many layers to track and applications are becoming more and more distributed, tracking application performance is a real challenge in front of System Administrators.
- Troubleshooting the problems associated with AWS resources need in-depth understanding of AWS eco-system.
- Traditional way of system administration is no longer sufficient to manage your cloud infrastructure and consumed services.
e-Zest AWS System Administrators are trained & expert on day-to-day AWS administration tasks like resizing volumes, copying from region to region, backup scripts, snapshots, file transfers, data replication, data recovery, performance tuning, storage optimization, monitoring, security, etc.
Moreover, our AWS System administrators are rigorously trained on Lantana – a leading AWS APM solution to automate most of the administration and performance monitoring processes, so that you get the most out of your cloud infrastructure and our administrators.