There are certain best practices which need to be understood and followed in order to take full advantage of a cloud platform like AWS. Deploying and configuring applications on AWS in a traditional way means poor utilization of underlying cloud power and wastage of resources, time and money.
You need to have a blue print ready for your deployment needs. We have in depth understanding of AWS CloudFormation and AWS Elastic BeansTalk to provide you’re the best deployment models and configuration.
What we offer you as a managed service for your application deployment and configuration needs?
- Use AWS Elastic Beanstalk to deploy your AWS applications
- Leverage AWS services such as Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto-Scaling to get highly reliable, scalable, and cost-effective infrastructure
- Use AWS CloudFormation to create and manage a collection of related AWS resources
- Our Consultants will help you effectively utilize AWS Management Console, CloudFormation command line tools or APIs for seamless deployment of your AWS applications
- Configuration of IAM for programmatically granting your users access to the AWS Management Console
- Management of User Groups and ACLs.
- Provisioning of Temporary Security Credentials.
All this would come as a part of our SLA based service offerings. Talk to us to know more about our service plans.