A data visualization tool which depicts the latest status of metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for a business organization is a business Intelligence dashboard.
While customized dashboards would display particular objectives and display metrics targeted only for a single point of view, dashboards in general would lay out numbers, metrics and sometimes performance scorecards on a single screen.
The key advantages of BI Dashboard that e-Zest brings to you:
- Gaining an instant insight into performances at the individual, departmental and enterprise level.
- Business users would have access to key information which is instrumental in improving organizational process and performance.
- It produces actionable content contributing to prompt and reliable business decisions
Features of a BI Dashboard:
- Provides a customizable interface with the ability to pull real time data from multiple resources
- It can be created through other business applications such as Excel
- Understanding that the performance scorecard and business Intelligence dashboard are not synonymous
- BI dashboard capabilities allow any user to access, interact and personalize content in a way that supports the uniqueness of decisions.
An elaboration of the capabilities of the BI dashboard would be the following:
(It allows you to assemble and personalize dashboard views, leverage information from all time horizons, make dashboards portable to support decisions, analyze and share views, assemble and format, modify and arrange layout and add colors, interact and analyze share and collaborate.)
- Users can promptly move from insight to action.
- Dashboards are highly visual representations of enterprise performance that integrate a variety of data elements into a single graphical display. They are either Cross Functional or domain specific but both are designed to deliver maximum visual impact in a format optimized for quick absorption.
- The enterprise data can be leveraged to reach all individuals across the enterprise with powerful visual displays.
We work with all the leading BI tools listed below: