Setting the right business processes are key to any organization. Businesses undertake various automations to improve processes. However, in a digital era, where businesses need to respond to market conditions in real-time, you need robust software to manage processes.
Also, while changing business processes, any downtime can cost the company a lot in terms of opportunity and costs. With Business Process Management (BPM) software, companies can identify and fill gaps in their business processes, while being compatible with existing systems.
BPM gives process owners great flexibility to describe, execute, analyze and improve processes. It provides a business-oriented architecture that allows process owners to set improvement goals and orchestrate actions across the company to achieve those goals. This end-to-end visibility of the process delivers unprecedented insight into process performance.
e-Zest understands different perspective required for building and implementation of BPM solutions. We have delivered high quality BPM software to businesses.
Why partner with e-Zest?
- Because processes are always changing, and we held build dynamic BPM solutions.
- The tools needed for process improvement are different than the tools for service implementation and management. We understand it very well.
- We quickly and flexibly define end-to-end processes, identify performance goals and manage those goals.
- While lack of a SOA is not a barrier, not a pre-requisite to success of any BPM platform, we have an SOA in place. We belive this adds to flexibility and simplifies deployment of BPM platforms.
Our BPM consulting methodology follows top-down business process management approach which addresses the most pressing needs of the modern enterprise – to acquire the agility necessary for survival in a globalized, digitized marketplace, while complying with statutory regulations and company policies, all within a safely controlled management hierarchy.
- First draw up a process architecture, to unite business goals with business processes. Goals are the true foundation of all business activities.
- Apply Human Interaction Management (HIM), to make best use of the talent in your organization, at all levels of the organization chart – not in order to downsize your people, but rather in order to leverage the skills you have on board. You can gain the dual advantages of structure (for efficiency) and agility (for responsiveness) through HIM.
- Use BPM/workflow to improve performance of mechanical work. The idea that BPM makes it possible for businesses to change mechanical processes on the fly is a complete myth. The IT department needs to stay involved for the complete duration, because you need them to architect the new version of a mechanical process. The IT staff makes sure that it complies with regulations, before testing and deployment.
- Finally,look at all the processes you have defined – both human-driven and mechanical and ask - Which of these could make use of your services? Then build the services you need, not those suggested by the IT department.
- At e-Zest, with our process consulting partner ANAAR Consulting, USA, we provide strategy consulting, process compliance services and integrated BPM solutions suite matching needs of customers.