A Software Factory is a development environment configured to support the rapid development of a specific type of application. Software Factories are just a logical next step in the continuing evolution of software development methods and practices. However, they change the character of the software industry by introducing patterns of industrialization.
• It’s a software product line that configures
– Extensible tools
– Content using a software factory template based on a software factory schema
• It helps to automate the development and maintenance product by adapting
– configuring framework-based components
• Help building specific type […]